Last Letter from Cincinnati

January 19, 2015
Leadership Council

Final Testimony
[What was the highlight of your week?] Well the highlight of my week was when 3 investigators fed us dinner. All on the same day.. One meal at 3, at 5, and at 7. We came off conquerors. It has been an awesome last week. Things fell into place and I am ready to come back. 


[What are your plans this week? Temple trip? Mission home?] I am saying goodbye to those that I need to today. Then tomorrow is transfer meeting and then we go to the temple and then we party and then the mission home and then we fly home and then I party hard.


I can't wait to tell you more in person.

I look forward most to playing Monopoly with you family, and listening to my playlist on my new iPhone. I don't know what will come after that hahahaha

I can't believe this is it! Hold your breath y'all and jump!!!
I LOVE CINCINNATI AND ANDERSON, INDIANA