Christmas 2014

Christmas district meeting
December 29, 2014

Hey family!

Christmas surprise for a recent 
convert family (Elder Tanner)
I must say that I love your letters mom and dad! They are always so fun to get and to read. It's good to be reminded that I have a family, hahaha. The pictures mean the most probably. I was so pumped to see Elder Boekweg's picture of him singing. I love that man so much. He is a stellar friend.

[How was the rest of your Christmas?  We got a short video of a few Elders sitting on a couch singing.  What was the story behind that?] We were at the Partlow's for Christmas and they took a video of us Elders singing because it was "As sisters in Zion" at first, if I remember right. But I wasn't sitting on the couch nor was a singing that loudly, haha.


video
[What do you have planned for today?] We are going to play some chair soccer later today with some of the ward members including the Partlow's. It's fun to do some active things. We already went shopping but I didn't buy anything. Actually I got some sweet American flag socks :P I wasn't planning on buying anything but you know how that goes. Not too exciting but it feels good to play and hang around.

[Are you able to get together with friends for New's Year's?] For new Year's eve we are going to our friend Jamie's house and she is making us dinner. She is such an awesome friend! And she loves the Book of Mormon!

Christmas this year was so awesome! Christmas Eve was also great. Christmases on a mission are so special. You get to focus on others the whole time and that makes the season even better. Spending time with the people I love here is getting extra special to me. Everything comes to an end in this life ya know? I don't think I need to say more about that :P
Rally's and fake mustaches!! 

That Monopoly board that you got me for Christmas just floored me! I didn't know what to say, it was so awesome!!! I can't wait to play on it. I am trying not to think about the new phone either but I am getting kind of excited for a couple things :P It got way real when Bro. Frack whipped out his iPhone in Elders quorum and I realized I have one of those too haha. 
Elder Tanner's fake mustache

Anyway, those are my thoughts for now! We found a lot of new people to teach last week and that was good. I had a great time in Liberty on exchanges too. Party on Wayne!
All-you-can-eat Breakfast bar at Frisch's!!

Love,
Elder Fivas