"I'm being transferred!"

Cincinnati Mission at the Red's Game
September 16, 2014

[Tell us how transfers work] So transfers are awesome and totally led by the Spirit and it's cool to see what's going on as we look at the big transfer white board filled with missionary magnets. So we come and see what President has done and he asks us what we think and what we'd change and what not. 


Transfer meeting
So the crazy news is that I am being transferred! I am going to Hamilton, Ohio as a Zone Leader to help the Cincy North Stake. If things go the way they are planned right now then I will be in another trio. I am very excited but I will terribly miss the Porters and this awesome Western Hills Ward!!! 

I have to get back to the new missionaries but I sure love you all! I'll see what I can do for babe. Happy birthday!!!!