Kevin and Molly

Pres. Porter and Brayden
August 25, 2014

This last week was an awesome stake conference presided by Elder Craig A. Cardon of the 70 and the meetings were uber powerful! I shook his hand and he even got my name right. haha


[Does President Porter have councilors?] President does have councilors, they are two of my favorite people on the planet. Both very successful men!

Elder Fivas, Kevin, Molly, Elder Martin
[Did you get to go to Hansen's open house?] I didn't go to Elder Hansen's open house but we did make it happen and I saw him after Zone Conference on Thursday. It was one of the best feelings in the world to be reunited with him for a moment.
Kevin and Molly with
their friend that
introduced them to the Gospel

[Did Pres. Porter's son leave on his mission yet?] Bryan Porter has yet to leave on his mission. He is coming back from Utah this week to go to the temple!

Pres. Porter baptized Kevin and Molly
in their pool.
[Tell us what's on your mind] My mind is pretty much mush right now... I am getting stressed at things I need to do but there are plenty of lessons to be learned! This is still less stressful than BYU, I would say. God takes care of me. I have super awesome companions too!

I love you all, I am going to shoot hoops for the last 8 minutes of my P-day.

Love,

Elder Fivas