Sayin' Good-bye to Anderson, Indiana

Me and good weather ;)
May 12, 2014

Mothers' Day was so awesome!

This is me and the pig
at one of our investigators' house.
I am very glad the FaceTime thing worked as well. I was super worried it would be all glitchy or what not. I loved to see what my family was like again. Everything was comfortable and familiar. 

Unfortunately for me I am getting transferred away from this run down city that I love. There are so many people that I will miss from here. I guess that's what happens in your longest area of your mission. 6 months goes much faster than I thought. I have a shot to go be with Elder Stoddard in Hebron, Kentucky though ;) Nobody but God knows what's going on in a transfer :P
Me and super Nate Ralston
Me and Bobbie

Send me those pictures! I have to go say goodbye to a lot of people...

I love you all!
Elder Fivas


p.s. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Elder Kelsey