Cinco de Mayo!

Lookin' good!
May 5, 2014

Buenos Dias Familia Miya!

We had stake conference yesterday and that was awesome! This last week has been another great one and we continue to see success. I went on exchanges with Elder Leaupepe and was on a bike for half of the day and man did I look good ;P
Elder Leaupepe and his bike

Bryan Porter (President's son) spent the night with us and that was super fun once again. President gave us some chips and salsa to party with on the way home from Muncie. 

District activity
Today we are having a nerf war as a zone and so I don't have much time. Things are going to be so much fun! Plus we have leadership council tomorrow! Always a party. 
Elders Bradshaw, Chen, Fivas, Judd

I can't wait for Mothers' Day this weekend to call you all! I have no idea the specifics on what's going to happen but just be ready ;) When is church for you though so I don't call you then?

The weather has been stormy but it's supposed to be great this week. 


Transfers are next week. I really don't want to leave this place. The more I am here the more I love the people. That includes the whole stake! At stake conference I was running around saying hi to ere'body!


The work here is good and we continue to help people move towards baptism and the temple! 

Finally happy birthday to Sadie on Sunday!!


I love you all!

Elder Fivas