Miracles After the Trials

January 27, 2014

Well I have been here at the computer for a long time already so you might not get much :P Elder Hansen's birthday was yesterday and the super awesome Beamer Family invited us over for dinner. I love them! And I love their food! 

Our friend named Luke who has been investigating the Church since I was in Jr. High is getting baptized before the Super Bowl on Sunday. We are so excited for him! He is so sharp! He's already read the Book of Mormon 3 times. Look for pictures next Monday ;) 

Also I am going to Leadership Council on Friday which is always a riot! Woo! and a fun little road trip. 

The work here is fun, I have been discouraged lately because no one wants to keep commitments but we are meeting great new people and Luke finally came to church! So miracles after the trial yet again!

I sure love you all!

Elder Fivas