Leticia's Baptism

November 11, 2013

Leticia got baptized baby! Her husband Oswaldo baptized her and it was just a beautiful thing! I couldn't be happier right now and I love it here. They gave Elder Marchello and me pictures with a note on the back thanking us for being angels bringing her a life of light. Oh words can't describe that type of joy. They rock so much!  
Elder Marchello, Leticia, Oswaldo, Elder Fivas


We are back to searching for a progressing investigator. I am at the point where I am wondering if my disabilities as an imperfect missionary are preventing these people from progressing or if we just need to find others. There are places for us to go and people for us to meet though, so not to fret!

I loved the training that I received at Leadership Council and I was so pumped up to be there with all of those all-star missionaries to teach me. I have such a long way to go and so many things I need help with. However, I am confident that God knows that and will bless me as I humbly pray for help.

On a little bit of a more serious note for me, I was wondering when the next Spanish Training is going to be. I am realizing that I am behind in more areas as a missionary than I should be and I want training from the more experienced Elderes. I am doing my best for Elder Marchello but I need some help too. I am grateful that Elder Arveseth is around, he helps me and Elder Marchello out quite a bit. More than anything, I just want to be sharp like the missionaries I look up to.

I took pictures but like a chump I forgot my camera today :( Sorry everyone. Next week fo sure.

I did want to mention that we do have a favorite new Chinese Dive that we get take-out for lunch specials. Haha so good! When we came back the day after our first try the Chinese lady was so happy to see us again! Simple things like gratitude for someone who cares about what you do sure makes me feel good. Random thought, but way good Chinese food!

Well I think that's it for today. I love you all so much! Even though I am not sure who really reads this haha.

Con amor,
Elder Fivas