Twinkie of Destiny

February 18, 2013

Buenas Dias e'rebody!

I hope all is well back home and someone better have watched the season premiere of Psych. Don't think I don't know that it premieres this month...

Thank you so much for the packages!! I was so overcome with Joy on Valentine's day from everyone’s thoughts and messages and good food here is always treasured. The cafeteria food is starting to all taste the same... Speaking of letters, why have I not heard from Uncle Danny yet? He can't always be rescuing orphans or volunteering at veterinary hospitals! And no I was not referring to his scout troop but I guess that does fit. And where is Chance in my life? That bum hasn't even emailed me his address so I cant even write him first!

My roommates left for France today. I am super bummed because they were the coolest people I know. Elder Petersen was from Huntington Beach and Elder Johnson was from Alpine and now they have to go suffer in gay marriage legal France. We can't all be as lucky as me and Elder Graf that get to witness the Ohio State University and partake of some White Castle glory.
Valentine surprise

I don't really know how my weight is doing on the account of, I CANT PLAY BALL ANYMORE! I am somewhat distraught at this time in my life, largely because these awful church pants have been perfectly crafted to touch all three of the openings in my stomach. I am quickly getting over it but slowly warming my mind to the thought of just not wearing any pants at all... I will let that thought stew for a couple more seconds before telling you that I would obviously still wear basketball shorts. I think that would look great. I could match my ties to my shorts colors.

Will somebody tell the Carpenter family that I loved the Chex mix? Also, you have all GOT to watch the new  mormon message on fatherhood because I replayed it three times. It is the best one so far and it's time you knew it. I love you even more dad. Thanks for always feeding me. Because I was in the hospital during Papa John Friday I had to go without my nectar but I am pleased to announce that they had left overs for lunch on Saturday. So bottom line is that I am still a winner.

I still love it here and I never go to bed sad. I might tonight though because our oldest and coolest district is leaving in the morning. I just don't know what I am going to do without them. Probably enjoy whatever goodies they left behind. I have received from them the Twinkie of Destiny that is supposed to have been here since October. Be jealous. Just in case there are any grammar Nazi's out there I must remind you that I do not re read what I have written because there is not enough time for that.

So Mom and Dad, it turns out that one of my zone leaders that is leaving has a mom that went to Granger. Her name was then Melinda Kettle, Please tell me you know her because that would be dope. I have seen Hunter a couple of times which is great and I have been trying to take a little more pictures so maybe you will get some eventually. If you want the story on my Appendix you can ask my parents because I was able to tell them in person in the hospital. They have to have more time to tell you all about it right?

Well I am not sure what else to write.... Maybe that Bacon pancakes are currently filling my thoughts. Have my parents email me questions if you have any specifics and I will try to answer them next Monday whether online or on paper. Dear Elder.com is great and Telisha Fivas is the greatest person I know. Thank you for the cupcakes and the hymnos book I use every day. Can somebody get me her address?


Love you all tons!
Elder Brayden Tardy Fivas